View Account Activity Throughout Your Portal
PLEASE BROWSE: educational funding funds should be utilized to cover qualified charges published within the term the funds are now being disbursed in (autumn school funding can pay only qualified autumn fees, etc.). Which means also if you are getting a educational funding reimbursement, you might still have balance due from the past term, or perhaps in a miscellaneous fee in your overall term, that school funding isn’t authorized to pay for. Please review your bank account for a daily basis and spend all remaining fees as soon as your school funding happens to be refunded. Please contact the scholar Accounts workplace when you yourself have concerns: 805-756-1428.
Up-To-Date View Of The Scholar Account Balance (Includes an On Line Payment Link):
- Log in to portal.
- Click the cash Matters tab.
- Underneath the Payment Overview line, go right to the PUPIL ACCOUNT BALANCE part.
- Click the View Account Activity website website link. This may simply simply just take one to your bank Account task page.
- Deals in your Account task page are referenced in date purchase – most abundant in current transactions first. These are generally then put in one of three columns:
- Costs (whatever you need to pay);
- Re Payments (any credit transaction that lowers the total amount due); and
- Refunds (cash we’re providing back into you by direct deposit (DD), or check (AP)). (suite…)